SPECTATOR DRAG RULES
1. Cars must be registered with DMV with current inspection sticker (if state required). No dealer or repair plates. Body must be Street Legal using STOCK chassis. No convertibles (even with roll bar) High performance models of SUV's and trucks up to ¼ Ton permitted, No 4X4 trucks.
2. Tires must have 2/32nds or better tread depth across face of tire. No Slicks or racing recaps. TREAD WEAR RATING MAY NOT BE BELOW 100. AWD cars must use TREAD WEAR NO LOWER THAN 300. Tread wear must be clearly marked on the tire by manufacturer or tires will not be eligible for use. No tire stagger permitted (meaning different size tires Left to Right). No tire softeners/treatments permitted, if found to be used you will not be allowed to compete in future events. No set-ups for circle track racing, suspension must be neutral.
4. Participants must have limited racing experience, no drivers who have competed at Motor Mile Speedway from 2017 to current are allowed. Driver must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age.
5. Helmets (No half helmets) Seat belts must be worn. (Helmets can be rented for $7.00 at the track if needed)
6. Cars must have front & rear windows and side door windows in place. Interiors may not be stripped. No items maybe left in cars that don’t belong. No computers/laptops. No ballast or similar objects.
7. No NITROUS even if disconnected. NOS bottles NOT allowed or car will not run. The track has the right to have any equipment removed that gives an unfair advantage or deemed dangerous to race with.
8. Sweet 16 Spots are available for $35.00 in advance and $45.00 on raceday. Spots are limited to 16 participants and we will allow 2 alternates. Driver and any crew members with Spectator Drags must buy a pit pass. We strongly recommend purchasing in advance.
8. All cars must be clean and in good appearance. The track has the right to refuse cars.
Cars must arrive NO LATER than an Hour before show starts, proceed to the pit gate for sign in and pill draw and go to the infield to stage for racing.
$500.00 AND A TROPHY TO WIN!
$150 2ND PLACE
$50 3RD PLACE
ALL DRIVERS MUST ATTEND SCHEDULED DRIVERS MEETING.
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events, these rules shall govern the condition of all Motor Mile Speedway events, and by participating in these events, and all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules.
No express or implied warranty of safety shall result from publication of, or compliance with these rules and/or regulations, they are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury, or death to participants, spectators or others.